THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 16, 2010

start wif new life....








so damn wif old story,..so suck if i story....nothing impossible....i can do it...i can face it...i must be strong to start new life...now i'm resolve so much...first i want stop smoking...and that in the progress n secondly did'nt want to couple wif any women...because I had let down many womenfolk..because what???because I do not want them suffering from me....so i want start wif my new life even so much more challenge n test even dat really more than i think before this...so all people had their story...like me so long if want to describe...so i hope and i can give my attention in my study..fren and family always support me in order to don't give up...what other people wanna say i can do anything...we do not can close heresy....so i must do it even my journey is slow like turtle or snail like my teacher say...i must do it even how much many difficult things come soon...so i hope i can continue my life until my end of life....

0 comments: